Friday, October 2, 2015

Chet Haze Apologizes For Using N-Word, Blames Cocaine Addiction

Chet Haze apologizes for defending his use of the N-word and blames his antics on a cocaine addiction. Remember when Tom Hank's son, who happens to be a rapper who goes by the name of Chet Haze, used the N-word and then went on a couple of lengthy rants defending his use of the word? Well, he's now apologized, and he's blaming his offensive tirades on a serious cocaine addiction. We haven't heard from Haze since he first earned himself the negative headlines, and, apparently, that's because he's been in rehab. "A couple months ago, I was selling coke, doing coke until I couldn't even snort it up my nose anymore cause it was so clogged. I even smoked crack. If I can change, you can change. There is a solution," says Haze in a video posted on his Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment